CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS claims are faulty science

Views: 13,020
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,160,689

Re: MMS claims are faulty science

Shortangle2, glad to see someone that can come onto the board and truly debate without name calling and acting like a 2 year old. There is a lot to learn, and I have discovered quite a bit. I came onto the forum thoroughly convinced that chlorine dioxide was a complete scam, should only be used in water purification, and found that that simply isn't true. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a scam, the person "inventing" it has mislead people horribly, and I feel should be held accountable for it. But if you look at the ways that it can be used, such as mouthwash. There are places on the web that have sold it as mouthwash for a long time, and it is supposed to be superior to any other mouthwas that you can use. So listen to what experts have to say about it, and ignore the others that spout off what they have heard, and use it as a weapon to try to make you feel like a fool.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)