CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS claims are faulty science

Views: 13,137
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,160,355

Re: MMS claims are faulty science

Hello Tom

Cant say I was surprised to see your post--We have run into each other in so many other alternative health and Lyme and Hepatitis and other sites that I now wonder WHY????

In each site you seem to be working with an expert and seem to agree yet disagree with all the reasons this cant work but in the end it appears you suggest others to try it.

I have a few comments and then I will move on
The report you cite ( and I havent scanned ALL 191 pages of it) is a govt toxicology report of toxic substances, a subchapter on Chlorine Dioxide and Chlorite and it strongly recommends that adults and children AVOID exposure--period.
It does not say if it can get across RBC membranes and only reports that some test animals after oral and inhalation exposure do show sign of it in the blood BUT with harmful results!!and at amounts NOT comparable to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement so its pretty irrelevant.

they arent " quick to report it works like some poisons" they say these two entities ARE toxic i.e ARE poisons

Further as for the the smell and possible inhalation of Chlorite ( as opposed to chlorine and frankly I havent tested it so I wont claim to know which gas is being released): that report states-QUOTE
[Both chlorine dioxide and chlorite react quickly in water and moist body tissues. If you were to
breathe air containing chlorine dioxide gas, you might experience irritation in your nose, throat,
and lungs. If you were to eat or drink large amounts of chlorine dioxide or chlorite, you might
experience irritation in the mouth, esophagus, or stomach.]

again not a very good indication for anyone to be breathing or taking it! even in small doses

You tell me that MY argument against Malaria cures arent strong "enough"
yet YOU yourself claim you cant find any of the supposed 75 thousand cured so Id say between the two of us, my argument whereby Ive contacted actual African agencies is a bit stronger and for me, plenty strong enough

and for those in the Conspiracy mode--there are far MORE incentives ( money and food and prestige) for a cure for Malaria than there are for them to bow to WHO and other groups and have their people die!!!and indeed word of mouth works amazingly well--the peoples/tribes almost put a dead halt to vaccination programs when superstition led many villages to fear injections--and Im sure that would work in opposite ways with this--IF indeed even a dozen were cured that news would spread so fast you couldnt ship Miracle-Mineral-Supplement out there fast enough--emprical thinking but darn good nonetheless

You also state that what happens in vitro should assumably occur in vivo ( that bacteria and viruses are killed in seconds but protozoa take hours) as something supporting taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement -well, IF your hyptothesis were true then what gives with that little African baby being cured of Malaria in SECONDS to minutes while those with BACTERIA like Borrelia (Lyme) and viruses like Hepatitis are not?? seems the opposite to what youre saying. MOOT anyway--Ive seen no in vivo studies to support any of it.

and Id say that disproved the theory that MMS is working like in vitro disinfection at all

I read a lot of IF...If...If--and all I can think of is my blessed Bubby who used to say "If I had wheels Id be a trolley car--tell me, Mamala, what IS and not of the 'only IF'"

It may be "fun" for YOU to think outside the box...but many are taking this stuff and may be risking their safety and health--I do not find any FUN in that--this isnt some exercise in philosophy class or in biochem lab--people are being led to believe in CURES and without ample information to protect themselves.

plus it puts a dark spin on other possibly more valid alternatives, when a group cant agree on staying within the realm of basic Science and instead rely on "ifs" and "only bad bacteria are killed" and basically fairy tales.

and as for the "well drugs are dangerous and have less disclosure": thats silly--two wrongs never make a right---I agree that pharmaceuticals can be very dangerous and its often hard to impossible for disclosure about risks---and they should be accountable...but that doeant mean MMS et al shouldnt also be accountable!

its funny you wish to "assemble" pieces--for them to matter dont the pieces first have to be facts or valid i.e. fit into this puzzle?? with all of the false/misstated Science its as if you have peices to several puzzles and expect them to make one picture.
\
as Ive mentioned you seem to team up with other "experts" on other sites-what is your relationship with Bruce here?? business partner, co-researcher, other??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)