CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bad sore throat and bronchitis!

gman198864 Views: 15,340
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,140,285

Re: bad sore throat and bronchitis!

I have never posted on here, so i hope you guys get this!!  I dont know weather or not you guys have healed yet but here is what i do.  Right when i feel my throat getting sore i get some Grapefruit seed extract,  it acts as a great anti-bacteria i put 10-15 drops in a cup with water or orange juice before i go to bed and i gargal it for about 2 minutes then swallow i go to bed and 90% of the time when i wake up the sore throat is gone!!! If not then i put 15 drops in a quart of water and drink about 3 of them throughout the day and normally by the end of the day my sore throat is gone.  You can also take Oreagano oil concentrate a few drops under tongue works great along with garlic pills. Stay away from milks while your sick though and no Zannix while take grapefruit seed extract.  I hope it helps

-Gionni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)