Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lower Cholesterol
Cleanse the body of fat

Views: 7,490
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,336

Re: Brain Fog

I have not tried the products you mention - the things I posted I use myself and find extremely helpful to improve mental clarity and energy.

I have only juice fasted a few days at a time blending the most vibrant colored vegetables and fruits adding ginger and garlic and some herbs; did not try The Master Cleanse - thus I cannot comment. Maybe someone in the Master Cleanse Forum has an answer for you?

Cayenne: I take 1tsp daily, mixed with lemon juice and a bit of Celtic Sea Salt , and sometimes just sip it mixed w/ broth.

I do suggest that you check other forums and the "R" messages on CZ - you may find really good bits of info here and there that may eventually help you form a personal plan for getting your health overhauled.

That is the road I took: did liver cleansing, stopped dairy, table salt , White Sugar , white flour, took ACV daily, drank lots of water, lemon juice added Celtic Seasalt and cayenne, did rebounding, skin brushing, ate brazil nuts every day, did the "Humaworm", etc etc etc etc... to now where I am in excellent health, and a very simple distilled version of the things that worked best for me. Really what I do now comes natuarlly, and feels great...

Good luck in your search...

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)