CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain Fog

trachillium Views: 7,833
Published: 16 y

Brain Fog

I keep reading things about brain fog, usually it is described as inability to concentrate, etc. If you are experiencing this I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your symptoms with me. I feel like mine is REALLY bad. I rarely can concentrate at work, looking at a computer screen is taxing, reading an email let alone reading anything is hard. I usually feel like I am stoned all day long, sometimes I even feel drunk. There have even been times where I have walked into things. I forget things all the time and constantly have to make lists in order to remember things. I had a consultation with some customers and I completely blanked in the middle of taking their order, just wasn't even making sense. I have had to leave work to go home and go to bed, not because of lack of energy but because I literally felt like I could not function.

I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroid and have hypoglycemic symptoms. I am treating the thyroid with levothyroxine and cytomel and supplements and have been eating what I feel is a very good diet for hypoglycemia (small frequent meals little to no Sugar or simple carbs). The brainfog seems to be worse when I haven't eaten for awhile but I never seem to return to a level of normalcy even after eating (gets better but never normal).

I just wanted to see what other people had experienced, this is by far the worst symptom of all of this for me and I just am looking for some hope that it will eventually get better (haven't felt "normal" in over a year).

Thanks,

Lilly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)