CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will Omega-3's Help with Memory Issues from an Acquired Brain Injury?

Views: 8,296
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,550

Re: Will Omega-3's Help with Memory Issues from an Acquired Brain Injury?

Hmmm just responded and my message disappeared from the screen.

Are you looking to treat a particular condition? I did alot of research on it.

Yes I had more than 60 treatments in three years. Living in the USA insurance does not pay for it but it was tax deductible. The closer you can do it to origin on the problem car accident or stroke or MS changes , the better the results. However , there was a report that stated even at 12 years post incident hyperbaric helped stroke victims. If you combined a raw healthy non chemical diet with hyperbaric I bet the results might have been even better than what I experienced.

I used it to heal from car accident related injuries, immune issue and surgery. I felt tired at first from the treatments and then really great. Some of the effects wore off, but my diet was not that healthy at the time and I really believe that is important adjunct. I was in Canada by myself getting treatment and having to prepare my meals and do laundry. Sometimes all I could do was drag my body to chamber and back to the bedroom. Not because of the treatment, but it just took alot out of me to get there and I had alot going on.

Possible contraindications would be seizure, unstable blood pressure , and maybe fear of tight spaces.

My husband and I saw alot of improvement. My memory was aided, my surgery healed like a breeze in the wind ( unusual for me), pain was dramatically reduced for a bit, and gained more control over immune issues. My mind become much more focused. It is not a complete cureall but I wish I could have done more, and adhered to a proper diet. At the time I was let say less cognitively aware.

If I can assist you with any further questions feel free to write.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)