CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Conference Call Sun. 6th 2:00 PM EST Dr. Cheryl Fields, Arun Nagrath, Bobbie form B.O.S.S.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Marx Views: 5,211
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,148,657

Re: Conference Call Sun. 6th 2:00 PM EST Dr. Cheryl Fields, Arun Nagrath, Bobbie form B.O.S.S.

Hi

I listened in on some of the conference call today for about an hour and I think the idea of having a generic questionnaire for people with TMAU and other undiagnosed odour issues would be real progress in terms of research and finding a cure.

Arun – what you had to say today was really informative. I think I mentioned before that I recently had a follow up appointment after my TMAU diagnosis and the consultant mentioned that he would be interested in compiling feedback from his patients to document individuals’ symptoms and effective/ineffective diets/supplements.
His details are: Dr Lachman, Charles Dent Metabolic Unit, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, UCLH in London. I can contact him this week and ask him about what type of data needs to be included. Do you think it might be useful to also distribute the questionnaire at testing clinics?

Mpdela – I love your idea of providing a united forum for everyone. I know that you, Cabel, Arun, Sandy and many others have been instrumental in sharing information through different media and I totally appreciate that there is already so much info distributed on the various sites.
I think like a lot of people, I hadn’t heard of TMAU until I read about it online after a bit of googling and there seems to be a wealth of information and misinformation :) but although there are some great sites out there like MSN, Yahoo and Curezone, it would be amazing to have one cohesive resource which would consolidate information from a variety of areas and inform at an international level although I do agree that it is important for the existing sites to provide a more personal support forum.

Do you think it would be possible to also include some of the following on your blog or if not maybe we could post it on any of the other sites if that's more appropriate. I’m happy to help to compile some of this:

• A link to the USDA Database for the Choline Content of Common Foods but also a separate database containing information on the choline content of food by portion rather than per 100g. I mentioned this to my nutritionist and she said she’d try and find out about this and she’s currently working on a new diet sheet
• A downloadable list – which people can update - of which food additives and preservatives should be avoided - including a list by brands of foods which are low in choline or don’t contain additives and preservatives
• Recipes/diet plans for low choline nutritional meals – I’ll post the one I get from the clinic. I’m happy to compile a spreadsheet of this but it would also be nice if people could add their own to this as well
• Regimes which people have tried and tested. I really found the info you posted before about your son’s diet plan and medication so helpful - and all the other advice that others have shared
• Links to suppliers of effective dietary supplements and PH balanced hygiene products by geographical area

It would also be great so see information for friends/family on how best to provide support! I agreed with everything you said before about this being recognised as a medical condition and I think it’s really important to educate other people about this as well as ourselves. I do think it would be useful to have a resource on advice for employers. I know Sandy mentioned that it’s better to speak to HR and co-workers upfront but I think it would also be really helpful to have some kind of documentation IN ADDITION TO THIS if only to assure HR/colleagues that this condition is a result of illness and not poor hygiene and that we’re not a health hazard! I didn't get to here Cheryl on the call today unfortunately as I couldn't stay on for that long so I'm not sure if this information exists already.

Anyway I just wanted to thank you all again for your efforts. It feels like there’s a lot of positive action going on at the moment! :)

Arun and others in the UK - I think a UK call would be great. I’ve had a look online and found the following links:

http://www.powwownow.co.uk/

http://www.conferencenow.co.uk/overview/index.html

I think they’re both about 5p/minute which is cheaper than BT MeetMe but there may be other ones available – or Skype?

Best wishes

Marx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)