CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium Malate question Newport

jessesmom1987 Views: 5,955
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,145,770

Re: Magnesium Malate question Newport

Thanks Newport! The experiment I did with these in strong vinegar water to see if they would dissolve- they are still undissolved this morning, and still hard in the middle. Seeing all 3 of them, undissolved, the following day after taking them was proof enough.

In the meantime, I know I need the magnesium, but would raw ACV in water help for the malic acid until I get these others, and if so- how much would be needed that would be equal to what's in the mag. malate you recommend per day? I just did a Liver Flush last night, and I really wanted to experiment to see if the mag. malate would help make a difference when I do the next one.

I can keep taking these other worthless ones, but I'm sure they wouldn't be effective for experimenting.

I am able to go for longer periods between Liver Flushes without my liver screaming at me. I've cleaned out alot of junk, some big stones. When I first started all this 8 months ago, my liver was so plugged up (felt like a water balloon about to burst) that I couldn't ride in my husband's pickup and even get out the gate without it killing me. He just took me on a cut-off, unmaintained, 25 mile dirt road that I would never have been able to have gotten 100 yards down before, and it was fine- I didn't feel my liver at all. I've killed alot of parasites that had condo's set up in my liver too- flukes and Ascaris both.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)