CureZone   Log On   Join
You AND me sister....

molly bloom Views: 3,574
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,139,930

You AND me sister....

He sounds damaged. I bet he really likes you (liked you) A LOT! And then one little call from the old ball and chain, and WHAMMO. The guy literally turns his focus onto the ex (negative) instead of you (positive)

L...O....S....E...R

The only thing I have realized about guys is that they can't handle the emotional part of love all that well, especially if it's negative. Girls, they grab all their girlfriends and blather at them until it is out of they system, and they've made their choices. They are allowed to emotionally move on because of the sisterhood.

Men? There is no sisterhood. They suffer in relative silence. Their buddies get mighty uncomfortable talking about it, especially endlessly. How many female friends have you had that talk about it endlessly (and other female friends nod, and placate, and validate patiently, sometimes for a long time). By then that woman has talked "it out".

So what do they do? The bury the crap until it sticks it's crappy head up out of the hole so that they can go back to the thing they have not resolved in any fashion. And they lose it. UNTIL another female comes along that makes them totally forget. But this takes some time....lots of time. And the girl has to be very patient, and potentially be there when that old crap rears it's ugly head.

You just didn't have enough time to get under his skin before the ex called. Believe me, given more time, and he would have been fine. They USE us like we do with our girlfriends, but it's slightly different. We make them forget with sex. The more sex, the less they are likely to freak about the ex.

I love men, I really do. And there are some very sensitive, communicative men out there. But given the choice? All of them will go for oodles of sex over communication. It's a very simple thing called testerone. It's the older guys that seem to get better and better at the whole deal.

So, as you can see, it's not very hard to understand at all. It's called....S......E.......X.......

Sex. Looks weird when I just type it, but there it is. Men = Sex. Sex R Us = Men. Oh, and ladies boobies. Yep, they love that too. So get down sister to the lowest common denominator. That's what you are battling here.

Now. Does that make sense? Is it you? Hell no.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)