CureZone   Log On   Join
I am wrong

White Shark Views: 4,714
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,139,840

I am wrong

There are actually studies comparing children of mothers addicted to narcotic drugs like Heroin, to children of normal mothers, who are vaccinated.

Apparently, mothers addicted to narcotic drugs have not vaccinated their kids, so authorities thought it would be great to compare those unvaccinated kids to vaccinated kids of normal mothers.

The only problem I have with that study is in the reason why kids were not vaccinated.

Mothers addicted to narcotic drugs neglected kids, have been too poor to vaccinate kids ... and there is the problem ... not only they could not afford vaccines ... but those mothers would rather spend money on Heroin, instead of feeding their kids ...

In that study ... as we could expect ... vaccinated kids happen to have better health then unvaccinated ....

Somehow ... the problem of child neglect seems to be far more important then vaccination ...
There is a question: why would anyone actually choose to compare apples with watermelons?

Other then that poor peace of "science" clearly created to blurry the vaccination debate ... , I am still looking for brave studies on unvaccinated kids in USA ...

White Shark

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)