CureZone   Log On   Join
NotYetDead, try to read my message please ...

White Shark Views: 4,668
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,139,580

NotYetDead, try to read my message please ...

NotYetDead,

I clearly placed "Amish kids" between "", to make it clear I am not referring to "Amish kids", but instead, I was referring to all kids across USA who never got a single vaccine shot, Amish or not, would be irrelevant.

Excerpted from my previous message:

"Amish kids" would be just a new coined phrase describing kids across USA who never got a single vaccine shot (including, of course, not just Amish, but also all the other kids (in some areas it is up to 15% of kids according to some sources ).

So, please answer this very simple question without sidetracking the discussion:

Where are the studies comparing unvaccinated kids in USA (kids who never got a single vaccine) to vaccinated kids (kids who received all of the recommended vaccines)?

Where are the studies?

What are the stats on Autism among unvaccinated kids?
What are the stats on Allergies among unvaccinated kids?
What are the stats on Cancer among unvaccinated kids?
What are the stats on epilepsy among unvaccinated kids?
What are the stats on ADD among unvaccinated kids?
What are the stats on Eczema among unvaccinated kids?
What are the stats on ear infections among unvaccinated kids?

etc ....

If you were a doctor, wouldn't you love to do this kind of study?

What doctor would say no if offered opportunity to study unvaccinated kids?

Hello, there are up to 15% of unvaccinated kids in some areas of USA ... wouldn't that be great to study those rare islands and compare them to the rest of the population?

Guess what, no matter how much you wish to study it, you would never got a permission to do so.

SO, why is that?

Wouldn't that answer all the questions that anti-vaxers have?

If, indeed vaccines are safe, wouldn't this kind of simple study shut the mouths of all stupid anti-vaxers ?

If it is so easy to slap anti-vaxers with easily understandable stats ... why is
there nobody doing it?

Just try to answer my questions without doing some copy/paste from the web ... give me your own honest opinion ... if you have one ...

White Shark

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)