CureZone   Log On   Join
wonderful day

trysten3000 Views: 1,299
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,572

wonderful day

Thanks for the response.
And all your help as usual.
I just have to say, Im feeling amazing right now.
Ive just had a wonderful day.
Recently, its like Ive awoken.
I just suddenly realized, I still have time to do
something with my life.
Ive never felt so inspired, so awake.
I AM going to write, and I AM going to be successful.
I have no doubts about this really..this is the moment
of my life.

I visited my parents today, and spent all day (literally, sat there for almost 7 hours)
in an intellectually and spiritually stimulating conversation with them. Not even three years ago, I didnt even speak with my mother much, we constantly butted heads and fought and I was still their "wild kid" who dissapointed them with her drinking and her partying.
Ill never forget the look on my mothers face today when I told her about my novel. Her face lit up, she was so happy, she was so proud of me. She believed in me. I talked to my parents for so long, about life, God, the universe, politics, everything. I have finally become an adult, a real adult they respect and I realized as I was talking to them that I could inspire and influence them to grow just as they helped me grow throughout the years.

I drove home and I couldnt stop smiling. Life is truly beautiful! And I am truly inspired.

I love you guys! <33333333333 *dances*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)