CureZone   Log On   Join
What do you think fantasies do? (in relation to LOA)

trysten3000 Views: 1,375
Published: 16 y

What do you think fantasies do? (in relation to LOA)

Lately Ive been finding myself having a LOT of fantasies.
I see myself in some other place..away from my current relationship and situation.
I see myself, traveling or being somewhere with other people.
I also have been seeing myself falling in love again.

I dont mean just thinking about it, but I have actual fantasies with some made up
guy in my head (who resembles various movie stars I find attractive hehe), sometimes
these fantasies cross over into the VERY sexual.

I understand why Im having these thoughts..Im very bored with my life and Im honestly
not sure if Im in love with the man Im with anymore. I used to fantacize about him..now I find it almost impossible to do so. I still find him cute at times, but whatever "it" was..that insane cant sleep cant eat cant stop thinking about him feeling isnt there anymore.

Anyways though, thats obviously an issue for the relationship forum.

My topic for here is, what do you think these fantasies do? When Im imagining this man, this feeling of being in love again with someone new one day, am I attracting a new man into my life and pushing myself further away from my boyfriend?

I make up so many scenerios in my head..in all of them I see myself this happy, smiling, free, beautiful being. But they are always away from my current situation, and that gives me kinda mixed emotions because I dont want to hurt my boyfriend, I wish it would work out with him, hes such a great guy.

I should note, that while we have had problems a long time, I didnt feel "not in love" with him at all anymore until recently, and that was the same time I started having these fantasies all the time. It seems like the more I fantasize, the less I feel interested in my boyfriend, and it keeps compounding like that.

Since in my fantasises, I see myself how I want to be, beautiful, smiling, laughing, loving and growing and not afraid to try new things. These fantasies go beyond just dreaming of a sexy new man, I have fantasies about myself doing all kinds of cool stuff, the stuff my biggest fear is not being able to do. Should I just go with it? I mean thats what law of attraction is all about right? Or do you think fantasizing is unhealthy past a certain point? I feel its going beyond normal fantasizing that goes on in relationships, there are reasons for this but I dont want to go into all the issues between my boyfriend and I here.

What do you guys think of fantasies? Are they a good thing? Do you think they bring what you daydream about into your life?

PS-one good thing has come from this suddenly active daydreaming mind of mine. All the fantasies Ive been having have inspired the novel Ive been waiting to write. I kept having this feeling that I was meant to write, that a story would come to me when the time is right. Now, I KNOW what I want to write.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (2)