CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sigh...Re: This is VERY IMPORTANT info for EVERYBODY! Re: and more on echinacea! :) Re: Are NOW Supplements Poisoned???!!!!

HelpMe0 Views: 5,778
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,136,168

Re: Sigh...Re: This is VERY IMPORTANT info for EVERYBODY! Re: and more on echinacea! :) Re: Are NOW Supplements Poisoned???!!!!

The thing is, everybodys bodies are not old fat heavy metal dumps with nonfunctioning livers. I can eat meat and not have to worry about my liver.

But what you seem to be ignoring is that vegetables and fruits are not good sources of zinc, at all. The 2 vegetables with significant amounts of zinc are spinach and collard greeners, they both harbor oxalic acid which hinders the absorbtion of the zinc.

When I eat meat, I get adequate amounts of zinc but I would like to get some more zinc into my body without having to eat 4 beef steaks everyday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)