CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks for the reassurance

joeSFO Views: 1,594
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,219

Thanks for the reassurance

It is truly a sad event and quite a let down with other products as everything come raging back with a vengance. That is my outstanding fear, as I have seen it many times. To a far lesser degree with the support of MMS.

"How quickly we forget vanished symptoms!"

So very profound! ...and how quickly we can also forget what it is to be symptom free.

It sounds like next steps are simply prudent and routine maintenance procedures. (well, routine for the more avid 'health nuts') Ionic foot baths, prill or zeta water, clay/epsom/sea salt baths, Dr Clark liver flush, 'in-between' herbs, human-a-tea, organic whole foods in good rotation, green powders, kefir/yogurt/cultered vegetables, lots of water, good multi-vitamin with minerals and antioxidants, good hygene of self and home environment. If that's the case, I'm already doing most of the 'what comes next' part.

Really good stuff. Thanks so much RG! Seems you are involved in some very important work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.091 sec, (1)