CureZone   Log On   Join
17 Days in - Quite happy with the results

joeSFO Views: 1,972
Published: 16 years ago

17 Days in - Quite happy with the results

I think I've (intelligently) used just about every protocol over the last 2 years battling some organism(s) in my digestive tract that came on as a sudden illness that never went away and only progressed into just about every part of my system. You name it...hormone imbalances, allergies, fatigue, constant mal-formed elimination, no tolerance for sugar/carbs/starch... and so on...

MMS has certainly given me the best boost on getting back to feeling consistently happy and well. I knew there was still more to do that MMS, a well balanced organic alkaline diet + blood type diet, green powders, and lots of water simply would never correct. (I gave that latest protocol a 'by the book' highly disciplined 4 months)

Enter Humaworm: I stayed away from Humaworm for more than a year mostly because I had bad allergies to thyme, garlic, walnut and some others. I simply felt it would do more damage than good.

Boy was I wrong. I bit the bullet and decided to go for it anyway. I had allergic response the first week, only light allergies though.

Nothing has helped me as quickly as Humaworm. Within 3 days, I had a completely normal stool. Don't get me wrong - I've had some good days, maybe 3 in a row over the last 2 years, but nothing like the 2 weeks I have going with Humaworm. It is truly the most comprehensive regimen out there. I've read and tried everything. Reading the Humaworm label, I already knew about all of these herbs because I have taken most of them. There must be something to the specific balance and comprehensive killing power of this particular blend of herbs.

I'm completely sold.

I do fear what happens when I hit 30 days and am no longer taking Humaworm. I've felt the higher highs and lower lows of all-out assaults before. Aside from taking in some yogurt at the end of the treatment to help restore the flora a little quicker, I'm not sure yet if I will be taking anything at all come 30 days. I am definitely no believer in probiotics. I have taken loading doses of all the best out there for many consecutive months. OMX, Klare, Custom Probiotics, etc, etc. The acidophilus strains just seems to wind up as food for the bad organism(s) and never survive to appear at any number in the microbiology tests.

This would sound silly to most folks, but one of my favorite things now is I can actually slice and toast a little piece of essene rye bread every morning without worrying about ill-effect, additionally I've slowly added small amounts of other types of quality carbs as well. I have been so sensitive before that this was not even possible. I guess the best part of that is knowing that 'I can' instead of working to divert my thoughts from 'I can't'.

I sure do hope my digestive tract can hold it's own come end of the 30 day cycle! Any recommendations on weeks following the treatment?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.099 sec, (2)