CureZone   Log On   Join
OK, how are others neutralizing that awful Kelp taste- Ugh!!!

ladylove Views: 12,829
Published: 18 y

OK, how are others neutralizing that awful Kelp taste- Ugh!!!

Oh Heavens,

Last evening I finally acquired some granulated Kelp, which I have been waiting on to add to my daily ingestion of Alkalizing BSM etc drink.

I put the dry powder on my tongue. Not too bad, I thought. Ha ha. Not yet.

Hit it with my first swallow of BSM to swallow it down...And the flavor bloomed forth.

OMG that stuff tastes nasty. I mean NAS-tayy! I tried to chug it down quick, but it went everywhere else in my mouth but down my throat..

I finally got it mostly down, but actually had to rinse my mouth several times in order not to barf it back, and was still spitting and picking pieces out of my teeth for hours, lol..

OK, so I can't be the only one on this forum who objects to the taste of dead and uncleaned fish.

I will encapsulate it if I have to, but would rather not ingest 16-20 capsules every time I drink the BSM *unless* I have to. Even if I do encapsulate it, I'll bet it would repeat on me for hours, Blecchhh.

So PLEASE tell me, what are you all doing in order to disguise the taste (Is that possible?) or choke it down? What has worked for you? I am going to continue taking it until the *Quart size (Yeesh)* container is empty no matter what, because I know it's a good thing to do, and I could already feel the difference within hours.

I hope somebody has an effective solution for this, if so please post it here..

Next time I'm going to try mixing it into a paste with honey so it can't get loose..

Thanks and Good Health to all of us,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)