CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried the NIH recommended treatment for TMAU?

spiderman22 Views: 15,218
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,131,499

Re: Has anyone tried the NIH recommended treatment for TMAU?

Hi mpdela,
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I still have not been noticing any positive results with the charcoal, chlorophyllin and vitamin B2, even after I took the laxative. I haven't used the lactobacilli (acidophilus)as yet, because I was using the zinc vitamin(50mg daily). All I can say about the zinc is that it reduced the odor for about 2 days (but I am not sure if it was just a coincidence). However, now after 1 week's usage, it seems as though it hasn't helped me.

I am so depressed right now, because even if I have TMAU, these regimes are not helping me. Is it possible to have TMAU when the chlorophyllin, charcoal and B2 are making the odor worst?

Has anyone heard about any other type of odor related problems that may have similar symptoms as TMAU but is not TMAU? Also I am thinking of trying the rhubarb as someone had suggested, but I want to know if anyone else has tried it as yet with any result.

Take care guys, I still think that I will find a break through soon, even though I think that I have already tried everything possible.

Spidey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)