CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Third WAy

GodSpeak Views: 2,083
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,126,983

Re: A Third WAy

Thanks again Rudi! I guess I followed your advise without really knowing it. I avoided everyone and everything yesterday and totally put my nose to the grind stone and got a lot accomplished. I felt a lot better. "redoubled my efforts to shine more" The place where I work is like Dell was aparently when it started out. Totally unorganized. Unfortunately or fortunately I'm the stubborn type that never gives up. I love my field of work and knew I was walking into the biggest challange I've ever had. I just didn't know it was this big. I also love the growth gained from such experiences, and with growth comes growing pains. I think I needed a reminder from above to remember a lesson I already learned before.

I've always admired you too ever since you came here Rudi. You're a great spirit. I've been here a lot longer than this name implies.
Thanks again for the advise Rudi! I feel renewed. And God bless you on your journeys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)