CureZone   Log On   Join
A Third WAy

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

rudenski Views: 1,885
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,126,800

A Third WAy

I am of the ilk that often chooses not to fight the fights that others would choose for me. I had a little job for Dell Computers many years ago. It was the second of three jobs I had trying to take care of my young family. I worked in the parts' department and the place was terribly disorganized. It was a new company housed in a warehouse and things were too chaotic to make it a pleasant place to work. I completely reorganized it and it was like night and day much better for the effort. Things began to operate much smoother and soon after, the little Dell company boomed into a much larger operation. After a massive effort on mt part, I was relaxing, joking, and talking to my peers and my immediate supervisor came up to me and ridiculed me for what... I can't remember...but I do remember my response... I said, "If you don't love the work I am doing here then, I will quit... and then I said... no... I take that back.... I quit,,, and I punched the clock and went home. Dell went on to become something big but I am so glad that I chose not to get involved in some kind of fight over something as silly as a job that just pays bills. Work is such a big soaker of our time but it doesn't have to steal our joy...rob our soul. I might have been something special at Dell if I had stayed on but instead I chose a different life.

I think it is more important to clear the air and get things back to a place of joy than to get wrapped up in other people's angst. Reassurances for those that are hurt are better to me than going after people who have done harm to myself and others... Maybe that was a mistake on my part? I know that I have always sought places to work where I was allowed to shine... There always seems to be jealous types that want to bring me down but rather than retaliate... I just redouble my efforts to shine more... and failing that...move on... "We are only in this world for a little while. We might as well do what makes us smile." I hope that helps.

That line you quoted from the song was the one that stood out to me as a diamond...
I know that choosing not to fight and supporting those who were injured may be passive aggressive but it is better than apathy. I believe in fighting injustice with light rather then piling up darkness on top of darkness. Perhaps there is a third path for you in the place where you are now. I hope you find that way. I might be a millionaire today if I had but I have had a wonderful if often painful life. I wish you well GodSpeak. I have admired you from afar for as long as you have been coming to CZ.

rudi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)