CureZone   Log On   Join
The new earth smells like rain

rudenski Views: 2,051
Published: 16 y

The new earth smells like rain

For whatever reason I died and the light lifted the light inside myself right up out of my body...and my soul went to a resting place for love... Heaven was not a struggle... and no place for regrets... As soon as you start regretting... you get back in that line again... jump back into a flaming husk again... but I hope I am finished with flaming husks...and regrets... Maybe that is what I came back for...
what I needed to say... Once we stop our burning for things that die... there is a door that opens up inside... to another dimension... another place...I have had a taste of it in a dream... Where you and I work...and live...and we even breathe the same air... but that air reminds me of the new smell of new rain in a fresh open meadow... and that smell is free of death... Death itself has died there...

I see it in my dreams... and sometimes my head pops up in the stream... of living water that flows through the land... and sometimes I see myself working with my hands,,, building homes that are made without killing anything...but rather... made only with material shed from plants and trees...

It was all very interesting there... in a new earth.. The music there... it was not electric... but beautiful... a distant flute...a magikal sound... and from many instruments i have never even heard of before... a thousand other sounds.... but they do not hurt the ear... Each sound does not compete with another sound...each sound a friend of every other sound...

In my dream...much like my NDE...there didn't seem to be any electricity there... but unlike heaven where there was no need for eating and drinking...in this new earth..,the one in my in my dream... there was food and water...but there was no hunger or thirst... but we ate fruit...and drank wonderful water... and a special kind of grain...that didn't kill the plant for its harvesting... The earth in my dream is much like this earth but there was no killing in it... food was not killed... It came from plants but the plant or vine... or tree gave you just its fruit..or excess...somehow a much more gentle way of living... no more injuring or killing anything to survive... and with death vanquished... there is no jealousy... no need to rush... but there is a lot going on there... each of us giving our gifts to one another... a kind of bartering system... all of our needs are met...

In this new earth...there is no need for greed... everything can wait until its time is ripe to harvest and I could go on and on and on but I know I am not doing it justice... I might go there if I could try one more time of living in a body... but I still have to live in this world though...for one last time...where everything I eat, drink, see, hear, and touch is tainted with death... but sometimes I can smell that rain... sometimes I can hear that flute... the sound of the river of life...flowing through....

rudi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.049 sec, (2)