CureZone   Log On   Join
*hugs*

trysten3000 Views: 3,833
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,119,129

*hugs*

*hugs*
Im so sorry it isnt getting better yet.
Im doing, eh 50/50. Still working on EFT for my skin. (well for my mind).
I can say its helping, a little. EFT is really amazing. I feel more in control of my thoughts. All the emotions are still there, but its like, if my emotional mind was a room, and each feeling was a peice of paper, before, it was like a huge mess, papers everywhere all over the floor, no idea what was what, and just stressing on the mess itself (feeling bad making more feeling bad).

With eft, I feel like, its helping me kneel down, pick up a paper (emotion) look at it, and either file it away in the appropriate place, make stacks, sort through, and sometimes look at the feeling and say "whats this feeling for? do I need it?" (such as Depression over skin condition)and if not, toss it out, at least temporarily.

I certainly was not able to toss out my low self esteem over Acne before, not even for a minute! Last week at work, I was able to go for hours without worrying/obsessing/running to the bathroom to check my skin. This is a huge step forward for me!

I was talking last night to my boyfriend about how emotions totally confuse our lives, especially unneccessary ones. Why for so long was I SUICIDAL over my skin condition? Buddhism states that all suffering comes from desires, and that the way to true freedom would be to eliminate desires. I suffer so much because I desire beauty and Im angry I dont have it (at least not perfect physical beauty).

But when we were talking, I was saying, why do people even want beauty? WHen you think about it NOT using your emotional mind, it makes little sense. There is no practical use for beauty besides vanity and attracting mates. You do not need to be beautiful to love, to work, to create art, to create music, to experiance joy. As far as attracting a mate, most of us are looking for someone who will love us for who we ARE, not how sexy we are..so beauty actually stands in the way of finding someone who will see your inner self, to a degree. It also stands in the way of spiritual growth, to some degree. What did I do when I was super cute? Admire myself in the mirror and then go out and find boys to worship me so I could feel better about myself. Stupid. So thats what Ive been working on..releasing this horrible pressure on myself to be physically beautiful. It simply doesnt matter.

Anyway, my whole point is Ive really been realizing a lot with EFT..it doesnt just eliminate negative emotions and make you stupidly happy, but Ive never been able to sort through my feelings like this in my entire life. Have you been doing it at all?

As far as physically, most of the horrible flare from iodine/being sick/killing skin mites, etc. Has come down, and now Im back to having the normal mite die off breakout(maybe 2 red flared painful zits and lots of icky little whitehead ones. It sucks, but I havent even been doing it steady for half a year yet. It took some people a year to get the upper hand on the demodex mite. Im using ponds cold cream in the morning and evening, and every other night or as much as my skin can tolerate it, Im using the chinese zz skin stuff. Im bombing the breakout areas with tea tree oil to kill bacteria, and sometimes still using neosporin (its yucky stuff but i swear it does prevent scarring like they say).

Oh yeah! I was gonna tell you, awhile ago someone recommended this product to me:

http://www.beautifulfacesonline.com/case_study.html

I got a sample of it, and its really amazing and truly unique. Its something that completely exfoliates dead skin, with little to no irritation. You rub it around your face and the dead skin just rolls up in little bits and falls off. I saw a difference the first time I used it. Im not saying it will completely eliminate scarring overnight or anything but it might be worth a shot in smoothing your face. The scarring issue aside, I remember you saying you had lots of dead skin falling off all the time, and this WILL remove it! I think you should try it if you havent already, even if it could help with the dead skin issue it would be worth it maybe (its expensive though). I wish I could afford it but I have to save for a little while.

Just curious, have you ever tried ponds cold cream on your skin?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)