CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: selenium

wombat Views: 4,206
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,117,923

Re: selenium

Well, I had another flare-up of my sinus stuff so I....*confession*~ went to the doc.
Sinus infection. Took "antis". In my defense, I have taken Antibiotics very rarely in my life. And...sorry to say, but the infection cleared right up. And these were pretty mild, no gastrointestinal complications.
I've had so much sinus stuff since moving here that I'd probably had this for a long time & didn't know the difference. So...was this all due to rabbitbrush & sagebrush...or spraying? I don't know. I bought those drops you recommended and have been taking them semi-regularly. (insurance) :)
Where are you getting your essiac? I make Essiac periodically & I think it's time. My hubby loves it:) I was thinking of trying Humaworm's because he has such a good rep as far as the freshness of his herbs...

Here's something for you, this is from "Minerals for the Genetic Code", by Charles Walters, on barium:

"Barium will challenge only people who have no selenium to spare. For the person with a sufficient selenium load, and proper nutritional support, the arrival of barium merely means a -2 coupled with a +2 and a journey to the liver, gall bladder, intestinal tract and eventual disposal. People short on selenium will more likely have to endure barium toxicity...."

SELENIUM!!! Selenium RULES!!! And I think that selenium must be a part of that docs "chemtrail antidote" in the link you provided, the one that's only hinted at. It also says that this antidote can cure aids, and selenium does that, Walters goes on about that...

So, Zoe, are you taking selenium? DO SO!!!! Check out Io-sup for lots of info on selenium...especially Newport's messages:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)