CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Macular Degeneration

Ohfor07 Views: 5,619
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,110,854

Re: Macular Degeneration

Ditto to what Tiger21 says. There are times a condition will apppear to be getting worse when it is in fact on the road to getting better and this seems to especially hold true with natural remedies. I'm not saying this is always the case, sometimes things that appear to be getting worse are actually getting worse and not on the way to healing. Sometimes this is a very difficult thing to judge. This said, I personally have confidence that the Christopher and or Schulze formulas will not and are not causing you harm. It's understandable that you might not have the same confience.

There is one thing that you mentioned that got my attention.

"Photodynamic Therapy and visudyne drug which closed off the vessel"

I have no idea what this drug is intended to do. When you say "closed off the vessel", what exactly do you mean? Was this the case of the doctor blocking a vessel that should normally be open, or does this mean the doctor closed off a rupture in the vessel.

Keep in mind that among the effects of the Eyebright formula, improved circulation is among them and this is promoted by the Cayenne. I've been using the same eyewash for over a year but not on a daily, regular basis. You are up to 8 drops and this tells me that you have definitely gotten accustomed to the tingle/burn the wash can cause upon the newby eyeball. Then you've reported bleeding. This bleeding might be undesired bleeding.... again, I don't know, but it could just as well be the result of the Eyebright doing what it's supposed to - promote circulation.... it's not entirely out of the question that this bleeding is the result of extra circulation stimulated by the Eyebright IN COMBINATION WITH the closed off vessel that really needs to be open in order to be healed. Don't quote me on this, just trying to give you a different point of view. Good luck mate!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)