CureZone   Log On   Join
Nerve/Thigh/Knee Conditions - Mind-Body

Invincible Views: 4,847
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,507

Nerve/Thigh/Knee Conditions - Mind-Body

Without knowing the life you were leading for the 2-3 years preceding the start of your conditions I can't get too specific.

What I do know is that if you are willing to do the emotional/mental work, then anything can be healed. This is the journey I recommend before even doing all the cleansing/physical stuff .. because once the emotional journey is underway, it will be very clear what type of action/s you need to take, and normally, it's minimal effort ... or inspired effort

Just to give you some indications - The outer is merely an indication of the inner, and your conditions merely suggest your attitude/perspective is inflexible and stubborn (in some or many areas of your thinking) - That you are identifying with some rigid beliefs that do not serve your soul, perhaps excessive moral behaviour and therefore being judgemental of others 'imperfections' - possibly too much of a perfectionist and the inabilty to communicate with ease. Also, I feel some resistence to new experiences so your inabilty to move on in life and create new joyous experiences.

Bear in mind that most don't want to see/or find it difficult to see the truth of their own inner (shadow) nature. So, "I am willing to change" and "I am willing to release the thought patterns and beliefs that created my condition" will be very helpful as a moment to moment mantra for several weeks.

There is no medical measurement or testing that can help you with this. Make peace with your life and your thinking. And know that well-being is natural to you, as long as you don't have too many resistant thoughts that stop well-being flowing to you.

Love and blessings
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.237 sec, (1)