CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my mirena story.. there is hope

mimi72 Views: 2,841
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,101,187

Re: my mirena story.. there is hope

I am started to fell better around 1st period. From what I understand we are all suffering from estrogen dominance and we will not feel better until our body doesn't start to produce the prostegoron. We are still in hormonal imbalance and I am just assuming that it will take a few months to get back to normal. I am a little bit worried about the fact that I have develloped the anxiety attack while on mirena... my doctor says that if you had it once it may recurre at any time in your life. I wish I could unlearn:) But I know now how to cope through relaxation and meditations.
So... I still have still mild side effects post Mirena... but I don't feel depressed anymore ... on the contrary, I am more interested in life that I was at any time in 2007. Hang in there! By summer you will you will be your old self!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)