CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My life and symptoms on Mirena

hafiz Views: 6,420
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,097,751

Re: My life and symptoms on Mirena

Thanks so much for sharing.... I am still in shock as I continue to read these stories that are so like my own. It is so hard to believe that such dehabilitating symptoms have such a simple but illusive rememdy. You might want to brace yourself for posible post removal symptoms, which for me anyway, really intensified the symptoms I was having. It was sure enough like someone else posted after about 12 days post removal that they really hit. Now I am about 2 months post removal and it is slowly improving, with ups and downs. The only thing that keeps me from thinking that I'm going crazy are the posts of the women on this forum and the fact that I am so happy that it is out and there is an end in sight....... I do wish you the best and sincerely hope it will not be like this for you or any other women who have just removed thier Mirena.... it is so worth it though to know that there is an end to the madness!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)