CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My life and symptoms on Mirena

danielle123 Views: 8,617
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,097,751

Re: My life and symptoms on Mirena

Kerhe, I am sorry to hear that you have had to deal with these issues for that long period of time. You are right in everything you say, it does feel like a silent violator! I feel the same as you if my husband and I were not connected the way we are things could have made a turn for the worse. We have 2 boys 10 months and 6yrs, I felt similar to you, I am sure you have read many of my stories, I have freaked out, and have been scared, and confused and frustrated.....I could go on, but the good thing about this is that you have recognition now of why you are feeling this way. I am only 10 weeks post removal and had to be put on an antidepressant, zoloft, I have been on it for 11 days now, and I am noticing a difference, I had a really bad post "mirena crash" I do not think everyone suffers from this. I was in and out of the ER 4x in a month the last one I was admitted for 2 days, nausea, depression, anxiety, nervousness, feeling overwhelmed from nothing really, heart palpitations,and panic attacks. My OB also chalked it up to my baby not sleepping through the night and just post partum, my body knew better, I was great after I had the baby, If I go back and think logically, I had not 1 problem until 2 weeks after I had the mirena inserted, I only had it in for 5 weeks and it has caused so much pain and suffering, money from dr bills, er visits, prescriptions, not to mention the suffering of my husband and kids watching me go through a period in my life that I truly thought I was going crazy, the ob denied the mirena had anythng to do with the effects I was having. I am glad you are getting taken out, please keep us posted on how your recovery is. Keep in mind that this may be a tough road but there is light at the end of the tunnel, we are all here for support, and if you have questions along the way we will be more than happy to reply. Good luck, I wish you a speedy post recovery and true happiness.

Danielle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)