CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moritz comments about oil pulling

molly bloom Views: 3,016
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 109,037

Re: Moritz comments about oil pulling

You know I think there are a few camps on this procedure. I really trust Andreas, but then, the Russians and Indians make sense to me too. I don't have a good pull unless I do it for 20 minutes, so that's what I do. And I've only used Sunflower oil, and that is just great for me, and I can see, and feel benefits.

I think the empty stomach has to do with how the pulling ramps up your metabolism (that might be why some people experience insomnia if they pull before bed). I also think it makes all the organs start to churn and sputter, like a big old machine. Possibly from the interaction with your blood. Don't ask me why I think this, it's something instinctual.

I've paid such close attention to my body while performing this therapy for the last couple of months. I feel, deep down, without drama, that this is doing some benefits for my health. I will never stop, I know that now.

Thanks for your post!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)