CureZone   Log On   Join
You activated their stuff

Invincible Views: 2,807
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,089,556

You activated their stuff

Hey Beth

From reading your post, what you are in fact doing is activating in others what you don't want. By focusing on what you don't like, you not only activate the vibration of blame and discontent in others, you also attract those aspects of others into manifestation ... and that is the only side of them they will show to you.

1. Stop reading CZ and complaining about the complainers ... :-)
Unless you are able to read only for entertainment purposes, don't read. I do find it hilarious reading some of the blaming posts on CZ .. Black comedy at it's best! But if you can't see through this right now, don't go there. You burn your fingers coz the fire's hot, so don't go near the fire!

You need to be a selective sifter. "It is my dominant intention to see only that which pleases me and to feel good" Make that your hourly mantra! If you have that firmly in place, the minute you read a complaining post you will immediately move on rather than get caught up in someone else's drama.

That is the whole point about being in touch with how you feel. You feel bad looking at stuff you don't like, and that is the indication you are focusing in the wrong direction.

2. Find only the good in others - even the worst of the worst will have some small aspect that you can like - focus only on that and activate that vibration in you, so when you do meet them, they can only show that side to you. This really is the 'be the peace you seek' .. you be it, and they have no choice but to also be it. (It's fun watching this happen!)

A few months back, everyone at the clinic was complaining about a particular colleague .. we were all commenting on how abrupt, rude, irritating etc. she was .. and I did a BOPA (look at one of my earlier 'R' posts on this) on her and activated a very positive vibration in me .. so my dominant vibration when I thought of her became quite joyful .. and in return, every time I now meet her, she is wonderful to me, really a brilliant co-worker, courteous, respectful .. all great .. and yet, the others still experience bad stuff with her.

Have you wondered why others always have different impressions of someone? It's always what YOU activate as your dominant vibration around a person. What you give out, you get back .. multiplied.

To really bring it home, when you meet someone and they annoy you, name 3 character traits you don't like about them .. e.g. a/they blame others, b/they complain all the time, c/they are unreliable
Then look at yourself. How are you also like that in all aspects of your life? (life is always a mirror) .. are you willing to change? If you change, they change, and you diffuse those aspects in them. After all, other people are your inner world reflected back to you.

It's really about taking complete personal responsibility of you .. it's never about other people.

I rarely get any negative stuff between me and others now ... but when I do, I'm always excited to change my vibration about it. It's very empowering to know that no one ever needs to change .. only me :-)

Change your focus

Love
Maya X

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)