CureZone   Log On   Join
Citric Acid is NOT for everyone. BEWARE.

hkp Views: 27,367
Published: 16 y

Citric Acid is NOT for everyone. BEWARE.

I have learned a thing or two about the citric acid and it's association with IC and candida. I thought it was just a tasty innocuous food additive. It is not.

I am doing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement slowly with citric acid . I just got interstitial cystitis symptoms yesterday which are like UTI symptoms. I figured I might have to do a higher dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I wondered if it WAS a real UTI or just IC or even why I was getting it at all. I usually don;'t have too many problems anymore. Upon researching UTI I came across the Nancy Ang post as follows:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1066711#i

She discusses the erosion from citric acid in the bladder at most and the irritation of the bladder at the least. Also she mentions candida associated with the IC frequency.

Furthermore... above her post is the following link in Jack Daw's post about citric acid.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~vclarke/citric.html

I was astonished. Citric acid is made from mold namely ASPERGILLUS. I am allergic to mold. I was horrified.

If I am allergic to mold and it is used to make citric acid... no wonder I am, by the way, getting more candida with this Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and getting IC.

Good grief.. I am thankful to Nancy for posting that or I would eventually be dropping this altogether from frustration and NO success.

BEWARE. People plagued by candida WITH THE MMS might try dropping the citric acid. IT"S mold derived.

I will see if I have further problems with ACV or lemon juice. I read Braggs ACV is not a problem with candida. But I do not remember where.

Furthermore my natural doctor always said my IC was from allergies... and so he is right. Probably citric acid. Altho maybe something else too.

You can get discouraged with all the issues..But we ARE all different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)