CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Push for tetanus vaccination

Ohfor07 Views: 6,437
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,076,872

Re: Push for tetanus vaccination

Hello. This is quite the situation you have experienced. Sad to hear about the illness this caused your child. I personally am not aware of a tetanus push, but this might be because, for 3 years and running, I have done a good job staying out of hospitals and doctors offices... so maybe I'm a bit out of the loop on this particular situation. As such, I can only offer a guess or two as to what this tetanus push might be about.

From one angle, there is the recent incident in Maryland that resulted in the corporation in control of the TV/broadcast apparatus in that area giving the State Attorny (Ivey) a plaftorm from which to threaten the parents and children of a single, relatively small community (Prince Georges County, just outside D.C.)... all while entertaining and or infotaining the rest of the TV-viewing nation that was beamed this message; submit to the will of your government, accept this vaccination or go to jail! This message was backed up by Circuit Judges, the head of the school board, and by extenstion any and all of the partnered corporations controlling the TV broadcast apparatus that permitted this message to be beamed out over the nation's airwaves. I take for granted you are familiar with this story. It made a fairly big albeit short blast of trumpted news headline this past November shortly before Thanksgiving.

Granted, there are several glaring questions that deserve public scrutiny in this situation. For instance, I've read after the fact that part of the rationale for this police-state exercise was because the medical records of these specific children had "been lost". Got that? Various government minions operating at local schools and up through the county levels admit that they bungled the situation by having lost some medical records.... and their solution to their own incompetance in this matter? force another round of mercury-laden vaccinations into these children just so they can be sure their "records are up to date". If this has now become the rule, does this mean we all need to roll up our shirt sleeves everytime a government agency loses some records? The CIA has for years run a special operation with the task to go through vital historical records housed at the National Archives in D.C., systematically "losing them" .... shredding reams and reams of national records that have been accumulating and stored there since this Republic was founded over two centuries ago....how many vaccinations per person do you suppose will be required by the time they finish that particular special operation? .... sorry, that was a rhetorical question I could not resist.

The thing I find most odd about this is that the community in question is just one relatively tiny community affecting around 800 or so parents and somewhere around 1500 children give or take. Why was this kind of news being made out of this one isolated locale? As far as this goes, I would find it quite difficult to beleive that Prince Georges County is the only place in the Union where government types have recently lost some of the records they maintain on the people. Over the past couple years, there have been numerous reports of a government agency here and there who claims "oops, we just lost the records of thousands upon thousands of war veterans". I can imagine that a lot of people were inclined to assume an unspoken message in this incident... the proverbial warning shot fired across the bow of this country; submit to your government, or else.

Another angle I've been thinking is that the masses by and large have been programmed to accept without question the idea of the trusty, old, reliable "tetanus shot" for many many years. Tetanus shot is usually one of those kinds of medicatins that people ask/tell their doctor to give without the doctor needing to force it on them. On the other hand, while there has been plenty of people accepting various vaccinations without questions over the many years, in recent years vaccinations have been accumulating a deserved bad reputation. Therer are now growing pockets of people who have finally learned to start asking some serious questions first, and demanding reasonable answers to these questions BEFORE submitting their children to vaccinations. So, maybe what you've noticed is a localized effort to exploit the relatively better repuation of tetanus shots. To what end? I dunno, other than to say, towards the end of injecting into your young people more poisons that do not belong inside of them in the first place.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)