CureZone   Log On   Join
6 flushes so far: my experiences

artman SD Views: 2,941
Published: 16 y

6 flushes so far: my experiences

Hello All,

First, thanks for being there and sharing. I learned a lot of useful stuff!

I've finished 6 GB/L flushes since Sept. 2007 and am on my 7th tonight. It is very easy now, as I have modified certain aspects of the protocols that I have read. My regimen is as follows:

- Mix the ES with apple juice. You won't taste the salts and it works just fine. This seems to be a major complaint from you all...the taste. Really, you won't even notice with it mixed in AJ.
- I only do one ES w/ AJ dose in the morning. I don't see much more coming out of me past the effects of that. All I ever got was an unnecessary burning butt! (Just trying to keep it real).
- I use fresh lemon juice with Olive Oil, 3/4 cup each. Sometimes I use just 1/2 cup of each. Suck it down with a straw. Never had any problem that a burb wouldn't fix.
- The ornithine never did much for me...I just take a couple of Valerian root tablets and sleep all night.
- When possible, best results were obtained if I fasted on apple juice only for at least a day prior.
- I used GCG prior to the last flush (and this one, too). That definitely flushed out some larger ones...1cm diameter and about 6cm long(yes, cm). It was about the size of my index finger...there were 3 of them all came out at the same time.
- Did a parasite cleanse and got a zapper. That seemed to increase the count. The zapper tends to leave little burn marks on my wrists if I go continuous. Finally figured how to make it cycle. Another case of less is more.
- I've used that Coptis for about a week...anybody else get fantastic dreams from that?
- I tried that egg/oil/lime thing a couple times. Can't say I got much in the way of results. Just made things gooey and slimy later.
- Keep notes of each time so you know what you did, what worked and didn't, what came out, when you did it last time, and results over the following several days.
- If I think of more I'll write again.

My results for the 6 flushes are as follows:

-Total 1cm green pea size...close to 2,000 by now.
-Total BB sized...must be close to 5,000 of those.
-Maybe 30 that were up to 2cm size.
-And those 3 finger sized conglomerations. They were a dull green color, too. That was different.
-Oh yeah, lots of chaff or sand or whatever it is.

So, I had this pain under my upper right ribcage that for 2 years kept coming and going and getting stronger. Truth is, I had felt this even when I was 6 years old...it just wasn't constant then. My D.O. (doctor of osteopathy) suggested this cleanse. My MD didn't see anything on xrays or ultrasound. Nothing on the colonoscopy. I kept trying to stretch it out...yoga, pilates...exercise it out with weights, running, swimming, hiking, kettlebells...it just kept being there. Change my diet, drink less wine. Still there. I learned that I am a hypochondriac, which means "under the ribs" because you know how it is...always poking at it, pushing it, trying to get some sort of relief, people start noticing and asking what am I doing? Yep, I'm a hypochondriac! Can you relate? And another thing, didn't the native peoples always go for the fresh liver (buffalo) or blubber (eskimo, aluets) first? Wouldn't that have done the same thing as the dose of oil does in this cleanse? I believe many wild animals do the same thing naturally, too, so I'm thinking that this is the modern-day version of something that we would have been doing in our natural habitat in our prior natural diet. Just a thought.

Anyhow, I did my first cleanse and what the heck are all those green peas!!! The sensations eased a little for a few days. It isn't usually painful, just constantly pressuring me. Did it again 2 weeks later...less pressure. I was starting to get worried because each time up to 5 kept flushing out more, but the sensations didn't change a whole lot. After the 6th my upper back and shoulder right shoulder blade started to move easier than it had in years. My spine cracks easily now. More energy...oh yeah, get ready for that after doing at least a 1 day fast. It doesn't last more than a day or two, but overall my energy level is going up. Now the sensation is more of an intermittent tingling feeling that comes and goes. My sense is that after a few more of these I will have re-set the internal clock in regards to my liver and gall bladder. I'll let you know.

Tonight I will try using Sunflower Oil instead. It's a lighter oil and I like the taste of it. By the way it is really good drizzled on popcorn...better than butter. Never thought I would say that!

And just for you statisticians...I am a caucasian male, 51 years old, in good enough shape to hike 8 miles in hilly terrain in about 4 hours, or swim 70 laps straight. Never liked chocolate all my life, never much of a sweet tooth or into soda. Never overweight. Not much of a drinker, though Pinot Noir is quite tantalizing at times. I have however consumed way more than my share of butter and salt.

Enough for now. Good luck to those just starting out. You'll be fine and will live longer because of it. Thanks again to all who went before and were thoughtful enough to share.

Best to you,
the artman in San Diego

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)