CureZone   Log On   Join
Guys, this isnt JAMA

ldsfireguy Views: 8,844
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,071,095

Guys, this isnt JAMA

I think I understand what it is you are looking for, and why ... and it will be wonderful if we can get some kind of detailed and verifiable scientific information some day about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and malaria, cancer, etc...

But these people are just like you and me ... they are just trying to heal themselves, their friends, their families. They can come on this forum and share their successes, their failures, their issues, etc...

"That is a bold statement, one that many people on here would love to hear, and so it NEEDS to be backed up with something tangible."

They are not trying to convince us of anything, or sell us anything, just share what they perceive as their results. They don't have to quote any scientific information, they don't need to share blood counts, stats, etc... if they want to , then great, if not then that's ok too.

They also can be as specific or as vague as they want to be in what they share ... there are no rules, no limits, no requirements...except that we avoid debate or personal attack in the support forum, and try to stay on topic.

It is truly understandable that we all would want more detailed information ... but we have no right to demand it from those who are sharing. They are putting themselves out there by trying alternative therapies, and reporting back as they are able. And attacks or demands on personal stories because of lack of detail will not stand, at least in the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement forum.

Instead, try asking questions that may draw out more information, while assuming that the poster has a good intent, and is sincere in what they are sharing.

Sites like these are not scientifically oriented. In fact, the entire scientific community scoffs at the use of almost all of these therapies (oxygen, ozone, H2O2, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , iodine, etc...) and so you will almost never find any studies or stats that support their internal usage.

We often adopt a pseudo-scientific orientation when approaching topics here on Curezone, but it is really just that, pseudo-science. Real scientific inquiry is so detailed and complex today that it takes a Phd with post-doctoral training to understand and interpret the data on the action of a single enzyme in a single cell.

The real basis for alternative therapy is an admixture of scientific foundation, personal stories (anecdotal information), and intuition or "feeling". And, I would venture to say that probably the most important part of the mix is the personal story part ... so the last thing we want to do is discourage that in ANY way. Take what you believe from what others share, disregard what you do not believe - if it is not true, it will not stand.

"We need to remember that this therapy is still unproven for a wide variety of illnesses and conditions"

MMS (and ozone, H2O2, Colloidal Silver , high-dose iodine, etc...) are all virtually "unproven", as are almost every alternative therapy that exists. That's why they are "alternative" ... if they were proven, then they would be expensive, controlled, and inaccessible.

But I can say from my own personal knowledge that sodium chlorite/MMS has as long a track record as the other therapies I mentioned for treating various cancers. If you would like to research this, then you can start with Dr. Robert Young's site
http://www.phmiracleliving.org
. He has been using sodium chlorite to treat cancers, in combination with mineral supplements, alkaline diet and super-hydration for at least 15 years. (and it has been used for about 40 years before that also.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)