CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Judging people is one of my hobbies.

audax5150 Views: 6,830
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,061,227

Re: Judging people is one of my hobbies.

You're absolutely right. Credit is good if used appropriately. However, most people don't and once someone gets into trouble there's a downward spiral that's almost impossible to get out of.

I'm not saying Kevin's right, but I do think there's something to be said for statistical data. I'm not telling anyone to bet the farm on his method, spending like crazy and then wishing the charges away, but it doesn't seem like it would hurt for someone already in deep debt to try the "magic phrase" and see if it works. The whole attitude of "it's too crazy, it'll never work" is the same one that modern Science has toward alternative medicine. There's no way a little herb could cure cancer so why bother spending the money researching it and let's spend all our time warning people against using it.

That's not to say you're full of crap. You actually sound quite smart on this issue. Given your knowledge, maybe you should write a book of your own (or at least a pamphlet), detailing the methods you used. Like you said, this stuff isn't properly taught in schools so many people would surely benefit from your wisdom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)