CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I having die off or is this hormonal?

megan Views: 4,427
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,057,162

Re: Am I having die off or is this hormonal?

are you able to determine whether you're feeling a general sense of strength underneath the constant anxiety? I know it sounds like a weird question. but if you can sense within yourself how strong you feel in going through this, it may help guide you.

I've had two types of experience with anxiety/panic attacks caused by parasites from cleansing. one where I was getting worse, the other where it was die off.

the difference between the two, was general state of health and my own ability to tolerate the cleansing. when I was very sick, the anxiety from parasite cleansing never went away. I felt like I was on the verge of a panic attack all the time. I was scared to leave my home.

I thought the sickness, anxiety/panic and all the other adverse symptoms I was having were due to die off and if I could get past it, I'd be fine.

except nothing was dieing, I wasn't getting past it, and I was worse than ever.

that's how you know it's not die off, when you're getting worse instead of better. or even if there are no improvements and you're just staying the same then that's alright....as long as it's not going downhill.

not to deter you in parasite cleansing, you're doing the right thing, but it can be tricky, especially in long standing infection or with high burden. keep close monitor of yourself to know what is die off, and what are signs to slow it down or do other cleansing more thoroughly.

if you have periods of feeling the same or better in between these episodes, that's good, you're doing okay then.

getting the bowels moving very well will help greatly, although even with the best efforts it can be difficult since the varmits will shut things down, this has happened to me many times.

it's not an easy task getting rid of these things, but just keep building your health and taking them down....and you'll get better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)