CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut Oil

magma Views: 4,240
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,811

Re: Coconut Oil

yes i was going to recommend coconut milk added to his fruit drinks, coconut oil is wonderful as well. it has something, like breast milk, that kills off pathogens and helps maintain immunity.

another thing about wheat/gluten: it must be totally avoided if it is a problem. a blood test may show an allergy, you can do that. but don't rule it out without totally going off gluten for 3 months, as it takes that long to get out of the system. gluten sensitivity does not show up in a blood test, just a true allergic response, though sensitivity can be just as harmful. don't just avoid wheat, but all gluten. it has been linked to eczema, i know people who have gotten better once off of it, and hear that babies and toddlers should avoid it the first two years of life, though my little one had oats alright, something to try as oats are often tolerated when other forms of gluten are not.

did your baby ever go on Antibiotics ? mine did at birth and later in the hospital (as a precautionary measure for some other injury) and i appreciate the info on the probiotics helping with vitamin B production. one of the B vitamins (B6?) is very necessary for digestion (production of stomach acid I think), so one can supplement with a liquid form of B6 without overdosing, or better yet, add probiotics. I will do! thanks for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)