CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exercise: The Miracle Antidepressant Drug?

Fonty Views: 2,119
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,053,533

Re: Exercise: The Miracle Antidepressant Drug?

I forgot to answer the nutrition question. My diet currently is the best it's ever been. I've been fasting to lose weight- obesity- and that has been very successful so far. In between fasts I have been eating raw food mostly at the start and only raw food currently. I have found these to have a very positive effect on my physical depression.

I have never taken supplements and I have shown by healing my Depression using breathing and spiritual energies that it wasn't necessarily nutrition centred to begin with. I do accept the nutritional side to Depression and don't disregard it's importance, but I certainly don't think it's solely nutritional based as some here seem to- based on my own experience. I have always believed that nutrition is a powerful tool for our body and our abuse of the food we put into our body's the cause of many of our diseases. For Depression though- like exercise- it can help greatly in it's cure or healing and we should try everything we can within reason to get out of the hell we are stuck in, but for some of us Depression is a lot more than anything physical going on in our body.

Thanks again. :)

Andrew.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)