CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The liver and the immune system and cancer etc..

monique_1 Views: 3,753
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,052,929

Re: The liver and the immune system and cancer etc..

Hey

Well Im glad that the post was helpful. I have read lots of info that says how the liver is responsible for so many things and how parasites dont stand a chance if the glutathione peroxidase phase is strong.

I have done 11 liver flushes people, 11. I saw no improvement in my health apart from that my sinuses became clear. According to chinese medicine the sinuses and liver are connected so I guess that congestion in the liver could express itself this way. The liver operates on two levels, there is release of bile tp help emulsify fats and then there is detoxification on a cellular level and thats where the glutathione peroxidase phase takes place.

By the way, I strongly suggest that you avoid epsom salts. I landed at the ER from a magnesium overdose, I literally thought I was gonna die, and I was only taking one teaspoon at that flush, wheras hulda recomends several table spoons. Maybe I had a bad batch of ES or something, who knows.

I am more interested about taking out parasites from the liver, there is literally a nest there. I did a flush after the scattering and I had the worst liver pain in history after that for weeks, so I guess flushing is a bad option if there is a HUGE nest in there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)