CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon cleanse/Parasite cleanse for fecal body odor. Can Miralax substitute for a colon cleanse product if you have already used 1?

virginiab_ghc Views: 13,800
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,049,971

Re: Colon cleanse/Parasite cleanse for fecal body odor. Can Miralax substitute for a colon cleanse product if you have already used 1?

The probiotic can be taken while you are starting the intestinal cleanse. I just make sure that you take them 4-6 hours apart. The Paragone should be taken for 6 weeks and this is based on research on the life span of a parasite. The product that you referred to above is an over the counter laxative and it might help to your bowels. However, it is meant to used to cleanse your body of all the compacted fecal matter. The product that you mentioned above is only a bandaid and it does not address the root cause for constipation which is the compacted fecal matter. The product that I prefer to use is called Oxypowder . The Oxypowder which is an oxygen based intestinal cleanser. An oxygen rich environment makes your intestinal system an inhospitable environment for parasites. The parasite can only me located in your intestinal system. If the parasite issue is more widespread, you should use a product that addresses the parasite separately. I also make sure that you are drinking plenty of water. The usual recommendation is to take your body weight and divide it by two. The result is minimum number of ounces of water that you should consume per day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)