CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Original MMS/NaClO2 Experience

ldsfireguy Views: 7,962
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,050,535

Re: My Original MMS/NaClO2 Experience

A liter of my greens mix contains the equivalent of three (3) drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and about a teaspoon of a greens powder mix (mine never contained any mushrooms or algae, or fillers).

Yes, I was putting the sodium chlorite right into my liter of water without activating it first; but, I would often use a lemon wedge in there too. I would simply squeeze the juice and pulp from a fresh lemon wedge right into the liter, and then just drop the spent wedge in too.

But even without the lemon wedge, the grass/veggie powders usually are a little acidic, and also there is the stomach acid itself ... all this will help to activate the sodium chlorite. I agree with Jim Humble though ... pre-activating is MUCH more potent (but it also causes much stronger detox reactions)...for very aggressive conditions that is the best way to go if it can be tolerated (ie. malaria, cancers, etc...).

I would basically sip this stuff all day long, with my goal usually being to get in 4 - 5 liters of it per day. Sometimes it was tough at first, but I began to feel so good from the low dose of NaClO2 that I started to crave it ... and eventually I would reach for a liter of greens/NaClO2 before I would reach for any food.

The green powder I used was from Innerlight, but I no longer like their greens. Some of the brands that I like are: Jurassic Greens, Heavenly Greens, Alkalive Green, and Green Kamut.

Or you can order some grasses and veggie powders yourself from
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com
. This is by far the most cost-effective way to go, as it will run you around $8 per lb in the end, if you are creative enough to want to try it!

Hope this helps.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)