CureZone   Log On   Join
My Original MMS/NaClO2 Experience

ldsfireguy Views: 16,430
Published: 17 y

My Original MMS/NaClO2 Experience

Someone asked me to post my own experience, and I wrote her the following email. When I finished it, I realized that I might as well post it, as there might be others who would benefit:

"Marlene,

I have posted in the past about my own story/recovery, so if it's ok I will just repeat them here in this email for now...

A friend first brought up drinking sodium chlorite in liters of water, mixed with "greens" (grass powder/veggie powder) about 4 years ago. (Sodium chlorite is the active ingredient in Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ). She kept mentioning it over and over to me, telling me how much it had helped her, and many, many others she knew.

I was pretty conservative, ate a SAD diet, and had very little experience with any holistic therapies. But, she was so enthusiastic, and she was a good friend, so I tried a liter with the drops and greens in it. (this was 5% sodium chlorite, so about 1/5 the strength of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ).

Within the first hour of sipping this, I felt "high" ... I was at work at the firehouse, so this was not the best place to feel this way, lol ... I called up Darlene (my friend) and at first she couldnt believe it, but I described the way I felt and she agreed, yup, I was probably stoned.

We figured out, after thinking things over, that I had taken some anti-depressants and some anxiety meds about 8 to 12 mos before, and what had probably happened was a release/detox of stored meds from that prior time period ... so I had a REALLY nice, euphoric first two hours drinking NaClO2.

After that, I began to feel incredibly more energetic, and I started to drop weight. I became so convinced so early about this combination that I continued to drink liters of water with these 5% NaClO2 drops, mixed with about a teaspoon of dry grass powder/veggie powder, about 4 -5 of these per day. The more I drank, the more weight I lost, and the more my appetite/desires shifted to eat the healthy food that was being recommended to me ("alkaline diet"). It is almost as though the more pure my body became, the more I wanted to eat whole foods, green foods, etc....

In the first 4 months I noticed the following benefits:

- I lost 40lbs (although I had NOT been trying to lose weight)
- I began to look a LOT younger ... I was 39 then ... most people
would guess I was 28 - 29
- My eyes brightened a TON ... they went from tired and dull, to bright green ... for the first time in my life, people would comment about my eyes...lol
- Little skin problems cleared up ... itchiness, skin health, etc...
- My dandruff disappeared and my scalp stopped itching.
- I finally slept soundly; I had always awoken tired, and would have trouble waking up even by 7 or 8 in the morning; now, I could go to bed at 11pm, and I would ALWAYS pop awake at 4:30 or 5am, ready to go, and not be tired again until the next night.
- My snoring/sleep apnea just WENT away ... I had been tested in a hospital sleep study center, and I would stop breathing about 30 times per hour.
- My allergies (seasonal, food, environmental) just WENT away ... after years of suffering, and trying every OTC med known to man.
- My STRONG desires for sweets/carbs just WENT away (and when I say desires here, I mean pure LUST)
- My mind cleared up ... for the first time really since high school I felt like I had my brain back ... it was wonderful; I started writing again, poetry and stories, I started studying new subjects, etc...
- My energy level and my stamina continued to skyrocket ... I would take my soccer ball down to the park, in the 98 degree heat of July, and play with the 16 year old soccer players until they wore out. Then I would go for a run.
- My patience, tolerance and love for others increased.

It was INCREDIBLE. I remember telling friends after about 4 mos. (in all humility, lol) that I felt like I could bend steel with my bare hands. And the energy, the strength, the endurance, and clarity of thought and expression all felt holistic, natural and good.

I'm sure there were many more things ... it is difficult to recall it all...but I remember that it basically gave me my life back.

I hope this helps; maybe I will post it again.

Please take care,

Scott"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)