CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Off and on symptoms?

Views: 2,077
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,049,465

Re: Off and on symptoms?

I don't know the function of the L-Tryrosine. Gaba is very effective against anxiety. And trust me, you have have parasites, you are going to be anxious unless you are brain dead. For anyone with any imagintion at all, it's not fun.

Also try lethicin, 5-HTTP, they will help with the anxiety, and if necessary St. John's Wort for sadness. Gaba is an amino acid that performs in the brain as an inhibitory neurotransmitter. It calms you down. I had a professor explain GABA as causing people to be totally cool. Think Clint Eastwood cool, you just don't get upset not matter who is shooting at you, or how many parasites you kill off.

It takes a great deal of GABA to get accross the blood brain barrier, I usually take it in powder form because it absorbs faster. I buy a powder, and when necessay, I take 2 grams a day. (2000 mgs.) I've been at the heavy alternative stuff a year and a half now, and it's just not fun at all.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one doing this out there, it makes me feel just a little less isolated and nuts,

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)