CureZone   Log On   Join
Testimonial

Vedge Views: 2,773
Published: 17 y

Testimonial

I performed the flush in order to go a bit further in my health regimen. I am vegan and have been so for 15 years. I fast periodically and perform The Master Cleanse periodically. Although I use enemas during the cleansing process, I had never had a professional colonic. I had my first colonic and decided to take cleansing a step further, based on the recommendation of the hydrotherapist. I went on The Master Cleanser (kidney detox/flush) for 10 days, then proceeded to the next step, which was the liver cleanse. The hydrotherapist recommended a modified version of Clark's program, however, after researching the real deal (with the help of your forum) I performed Hulda Clark 's "original" version. I brushed off the parasite cleanse, rationalizing that I was vegan and would not have parasites. Big mistake.

The gallbladder/ Liver Flush produced hundreds of the green and tan marble, pea and granule sized "stones." I too, rationalized that the digestive enzymes binded up the 1/2 cup of olive oil.

But the results told an amazingly different story to this scientific-minded sceptic.
It was as if I found the fountain of youth. I work out at least 5 times a week (rigorously)and as a rule, experienced occasional joint aches and pains; but, after the flush, my joints no longer ached. My sinus problems (sneezing and sniffles), virtually disappeared. My bodily skin became taut, more muscular and almost rubbery, which to me gave a youthful appearance (as opposed to loose skin with some sagginess and sponginess. In essence, I observed a reduction in overall paunch. My facial skin appeared taut, and I found myself touching my face often to determine if I was wearing make-up, because I looked younger and more radiant.

As for the issue of a vegan not having worms, I am almost embarrased to say that after completing the flush, getting a second colonic after the flush, and using coffee enemas for approx 3 days (as I gleaned would be beneficial based on the info from this forum),I found a very obvious and unusual 6-8 inch "string" in my stool, which was uncommon. I was brave enough to examine the "string" (thanks to motivation from this forum) which revealed itself as a parasite and (based on research) what I believe to be a round worm. It had a firm body, which was broader nearer the top. It appeared that the parasite was losing some of its innards, which had a mucous-like consistancy, but much firmer. The tell tale sign that this was a parasite, more specifically a worm, was a deep red thread running down the center of the specimen, just like the worms I dissected in advanced biology when I was a teen! (was it sucking up my blood supply, afterall I am anemic!) And yes, I was pretty freaked out, but all in all, I was relieved to know exactly what was happening and could not have done this without your forum. I am humbled and quite grateful.

Based on readings, I surmise that it is rather commonplace for parasites to converge safely out of reach near the gallbladder. I have read of cases (although very rare) where the parasites actually enter the gallbladder ducts. The coffee enema, as well as having added the Black-Walnut tincture to the grapefruit/olive oil mixture, likely helped produce these results. Please note that these critters tend to hang on for dear life (after all they have spent years attached to their hospitable host) so when they are expelled, you may feel as if your intestines are being turned inside out. Gripping, yes, but painful no. Please note that there was no aspect of this cleansing process that involved any pain whatsoever, or I would not be writing this. I did experience tinges of sensation in my calves, which I have read, are not unusual. I know my body and I can recognize and appreciate changes for the better.

I have read the incessant debate about stones vs. digested oil pockets. I am still not certain regarding this issue, but I can say that whatever the "stones" are, they are certainly representative of something of which the the body is ridding itself. Perhaps the consumption of oil/salts flushes bile and cholesterol crystals and other reminants or "building blocks" of actual stones out of the body, thereby creating a more efficiently run gallbladder/liver and not to mention pancreas (which is often overlooked, but contributes significantly to the process of digestion). I feel more than great. I feel fantastic!

I have also noticed a slight tinge or sensation (not pain) in the area of my liver. To my recollection, I have never experienced this before. To me, this signifies the increased flow of energy and improved body function. I make this assumption based only on the remarkable results I have seen thus far. I don't mean to sound like an infomercial, but I am astonished.

I have performed my second flush after 2 weeks. The material results were less dramatic, as far as stones (and that may be a good thing), but the physical results are continually amazing. I feel as if I have had a face lift (not that I needed one, my face is just tight) and I am energetically bolting around the office today. Thank you for this wonderful forum, and thank you for letting me have my say.

I must say that I have never written about matters this personal (who really discusses human wastes?) but my results compelled me to share this information with others.

So, after 15 years of a vegan diet, I find that optimal health lies in ultimate ailmentary system cleansing. Who knew? Hulda Clark , that's who!

Thank you, kindly!

Vedge - "The cheerful apple without a worm : ) "

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (3)