CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Testimonial

Vedge Views: 2,022
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,045,988

Re: Testimonial

Hi, Roooth:

Thanks for your inquiry and no problem at all, I am happy to answer. I am a 37 year old female. So I've got a few years on you! Good question! I would classify myself as a healthy vegan (yes, I truly understand the distinction). I consume mostly fresh fruits and vegetables and lean vegetable protein sources. I do not limit my use of extra virgin olive oil, flax seed oil, extra virgin coconut oil or avocado oil. I do not fry anything. I also avoid starchy foods such as potatoes. If I superheat an oil, such as for a stir fry, my choice is coconut oil, largely because it's beneficial properties are not affected by high heat. I like to go raw at some meals, and I like to juice. I use sprouted bread and avoid flour products altogether. Food for Life, the makers of Ezekiel sprouted products makes a mean pasta!

I perform yoga (Bikram), cycling, weightlifting, and I am a long distance runner (10K, 10-miler, and Marathon). I champion low carb approaches, but I rotate my menu often especially when training harder. I have had the most benefits in reducing my bodyfat, which is roughly 18% with this approach. I love the challenge of exploring the myriad of ways in which the body can heal itself. My indulgences are raw cacao, 72 % dark chocolate and a good Merlot. I fast the day prior to my liver/galbladder flushes (I only have 2 under my belt, approximately 2 weeks apart).

My routine is not regimented, nor fanatical, but actually built into my life, which has become more of a habit. No one seems to really notice that I take extra time for me. I am a strong believer in prevention and I am very fortunate to not have any medical problems.

As far as results go, I think my results are based on faith and commitment to the process, as well as always seeking new information, which this forum regularly provides. I do not cut corners and follow the flush precisely. I stay in the entire day and rest. I consume the drinks on time and I go to bed immediately following the salts/olive oil mixture. I think it is very important to have a colonic, colema or enemas after any major cleanse.

My facial skin is still a work in progress because I am breaking out, which does not specifically worry me because I know that it is a major part of the detox process. I forgot to add, I also love the sauna!

Best wishes towards ultimate health!

Vedge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)