CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: all about vitamins

knows Views: 2,251
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,045,354

Re: all about vitamins

If you take a look at the dosages on the vitamins you'll see how many milligrams of each vitamin is in there. 100 milligrams of this, 100 milligrams of that. That my friend is a tip that the vitamins ARE synthetic. And syntheitc vitamins ARE drugs.

And high milligram dosage of any specific vitamin is a dead giveaway that the vitamin is synthetic and again, synthetic vitamins are drugs. It's one of the biggest cons going.

Synthetic vitamins are made from coal tar, what you would understand as sludge. They are also made from sewage.

A couple of my essays point this out very succinctly. "Drugs ARE Chemicals" and "Creation of the Post-Human Being". Take a trip to my web site and enjoy the reading.

For energy and health get some good superfood at the local health food store. Stay away from vitamins. The only vitamins that are legitimate are the ones made from food of which Standard Process is the leader of. No synthetic vitamins - they ARE drugs.

Couple of other things to help through the hectic days.

Drink distilled water. It'll wake you up and give you some energy.

Take some oils everyday. Olive oil and flaxseed oil. One or the other or both.

If you can't get out for exercise get in a rocking chair for a good 10 minutes every night. The rocking motion is cellular exercise.

Toss the synthetic vitamins they ARE drugs.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)