CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: odour coming from sebum in nose pores, please HELP

Views: 21,945
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,045,054

Re: odour coming from sebum in nose pores, please HELP

Hi,
Thanks for the info. I have thought of trying Lugol's but I read somewhere that you really need to get your idodine levels checked first before taking any Iodine supplement. If you really don't need it and take it a couple people I know developed thyroid antibodies. I don't know if it was coincidence or not. So since hearing that I've been leary of trying it. I've especially wanted to because of the candida. I've heard if you want to take Iodine that it's much better to take it with Selenium. Selenium lessens the antibodies and helps the Iodine with your T4 levels. Anyway, just an idea. I've read alot of this lately. But probably should do more research.
I've already done a saliva test from Diagnos Techs and I have adrenal fatigue. I'm taking 20mg of Cortef but I need to up the dose. I'm also taking Armour. I've been sick with CFS/FM and Candida for 23 years! Yes! It's been a big battle and I'm still fighting it.
Thanks for all your info. I'll look into everything.

C

Cheryl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)