CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help-gallbladder attack

Telman Views: 3,029
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,044,848

Re: Help-gallbladder attack

I have suffered from these excruciating attacks of pain which blighted my life but now I am free from pain because I decided to liver flush. My pain was so great that I couldn't stand up so I just jumped in and flushed.

You probably have an image of a large white stone stuck in a small tube. However, quite often a small soft fatty particle has become temporarily lodge in the biliary system preventing the gallbladder from emptying but sometimes preventing the gallbladder from filling.

These attacks can last up to 4 days and may persists until you take some action. The most reliably method of reducing the pain is to take a tablespoon of Epsom Salts in a glass of warm water on an empty stomach. This will cause the gallbladder to contract and the bile ducts to dilate.

Liver Flushing will not make the situation worse but has the power to free you the fear of the dreadful biliary pain. The Liver Flush is a powerful remedy for Gallstones and liver congestion. I and many other's have undertaken a successful course of flushes to specifically remove stones, avoid surgery and keep our gallbladders. Conventional medicine struggles to deal with biliary pain effectively and most treatments only provide temporary respite. Even gallbladder surgery isn't successfully in many people because the primary cause is the liver not the gallbladder.

Be strong and positive and think seriously about ridding yourself of biliary pain.

Best wishes

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)