CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If Beef is good for O's why do I have heartburn and Acid Reflux afterwords.

fsnaturelady Views: 7,511
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 10,375

Re: If Beef is good for O's why do I have heartburn and Acid Reflux afterwords.

Years ago, we all got 'cleaned out' through muscle testing and the list of Avoids that I had from that time matched almost exactly the Avoids on the Blood Type O diet. Our O- son had only two avoids -- peanut butter and ham.

I have no gall bladder so have to take a digestive supplement if I am going to eat meat; however, with the pasture-fed, no-drug, no-hormone beef, there are fewer problems with my digestion. Also, with a weak digestive system, food combining comes into play -- if you make a stew, just add vegetables like carrots or onions -- no potatoes -- they are a real starch and create havoc.

Tomatoes are okay for Os, no one else on the Blood Type, I believe.

I am trying raw dairy right now -- I LOVE that cream!! Let's put it this way --- with the raw dairy -- no snorting at night!! A change, I can assure you! Haha!

I am also looking at The Primal Diet -- Aajonus Vonderplanitz who advocates raw meat, raw vegetable juices, unheated honey, raw dairy (don't know about the raw meat, but am waiting for his book and a video put out by a woman who shows how to prepare the foods). I do take a raw cream, raw milk, raw eggs and unheated honey milkshake as my breakfast and love it. He had a woman lose 140 lbs. within five months on a gallon of raw ice cream a day! Her body was craving raw fats -- after that, she no longer had the craving. What a way to go! :)

Liver Flushes and other cleanses are so assisting for one's digestion and other systems, then I think that judging each food for your own body is probably the only way to arrive at a pleasant eating experience.

I have created such angst for myself over the past year trying to get to a raw diet; my whole self feels better on beef and the raw dairy, etc. Philosophically, I don't want to kill animals, but know from a Nature source (www.perelandra-ltd.com) that it is the animal's function in life -- to gift to us.

I think that most of the success of any 'diet' is getting rid of the junk which impacts our bodies and which prevents it from doing its daily repair work. It is using all of its energy to try to shovel out the 'crap'! :) That's why a regular series of cleanses can make such a difference.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)