CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shroom, have you considered...

shroom Views: 3,598
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,035,223

Re: Shroom, have you considered...

Glutathione is the key to resolving many illnesses. If a system-wide activation were initiated, every cell in your body would begin detoxing. There is no known method at achieving this however. Amino acids placed in the right order, and supplied to the right area is already being researched and has enormous implications for drug therapies.
I know I lack histidine in some glandular functions {I'm speculating}.
I had tested for mercury toxicity, and the results showed I was well within exceptable limits. So, I have chosen to investigate the microbial state of bowel system and others to gain clues that way.
By having B. Hominis in the prostate gland, a place that is supposed to be sterile, lends me to suspect this parasite is involved in systemic problems, including fungal.
I will try and get on trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole which should have an effect on the protozoa. This will hopefully establish some sort of measurement of impact these things might have on my overall problems. Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)